Live Performance Australia is the point of contact for industry consultation and advice, and actively promotes and assists the industry.
Joining LPA gives you access to:
• The peak live performance industry body, whose interests are the long-term wellbeing and sustainability of the Australian live performance industry
• Extensive workplace relations advice and representation
• Advice on policy and industry issues
• Immigration services and processing
• The benefits of LPA strategic planning and industry lobbying
• State-based member forums and member communications
• Entering the Helpmann Awards®.
Please visit Key Activities for a full list of our activities and services.
ALL NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO BE APPROVED BY LPA’s EXECUTIVE COUNCIL. PLEASE NOTE, THIS PROCESS MAY TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS.
For a hard copy set of information about LPA, download the LPA Information Handbook on this page.
For more information about LPA Membership and to obtain a membership application form, contact:
Anna MuscaraMembership Services Co-ordinatorLive Performance AustraliaLevel 1, 15-17 Queen StreetMelbourne Victoria 3000Australia
Tel: +61 3 9614 1111Fax: +61 3 9614 1166